- 2slices cooked bacon or 2 slices optional vegetarian bacon
- 1medium tomatoes, sliced
- 1green onion, sliced
- 1tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese (or any your prefer) or 1 tablespoon monterey jack cheese (or any your prefer) or 1 tablespoon brie cheese (or any your prefer)
- 1teaspoon sour cream(mayonnaise could be subed as well.)
- nice crispy lettuce (2 leaves)
- 1dash salt
- 1dash pepper
- avocado, sliced (optional)
- 1dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Cook bacon your preferred method. Could be in microwave, iron skillet, or baked.
- Warm tortilla’s or pita in microwave for 10 seconds, or in oven wrapped in foil for 10 minutes at 350degrees.
- As tortilla’s (or pitas) are warmed, spread sour cream, or mayonnaise thinly on inner part.
- Add cheese lightly.
- Add lettuce, tomato, bacon (blotted from excess grease), green onion, and avocado (if using) nicely and roll carefully.
- Add salt and pepper, and devour at one end.
- Make sure your shoes are off, and you have a candle lit. It makes this extra special.
- Try it and see.