- 8cups tomatoes, peeled, chopped and drained
- 2 1⁄2cups onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2cups green peppers
- 1cup jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 6garlic cloves, minced
- 2teaspoons cumin
- 2teaspoons pepper
- 1⁄8cup canning salt
- 1⁄3cup sugar
- 1⁄3cup vinegar
- 1(15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1(12 ounce) can tomato paste
- Mix all together and bring to a slow boil for 10 minute.
- Seal in jars and cook in hot water bath for 10 minute.
- This is a medium salsa. This is also a chunky salsa so if you want a smoother salsa cut your veggies into smaller pieces.